CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

unknown

VARIABLE T: Nakita ko nanaman siya. And I always feel irritated when I am seeing him. Crush coh kc xia dti. Let us give him the name: VARIABLE T. Hindi kmi close pro crush coh xia. Alam cong crush din nia aq kc mdlas kming mgktinginan s isa’t-isa and I feel and hear our heart’s beat. But as the time pass by, nwala unit-unti ung feelings coh s kanya. Pro I still feel irritated kpg nkkta coh xia. Okay., Ngayon may bago n akong crush. Pro kpg nkkta ko xiang ksama nia si.., um let’s hide her from the name Gabanna (Dolce and Gabanna n sombrero una kong nkita..hehe), nagseselos aq. Hay buhay.., nkakainiz.., hbng iniisip coh xia knina, pntugtog s singing bee ung ONLY REMINDS ME OF YOU.

This is about the person I am referring to my first post. Let us give her the name: VARIABLE Y. hind xia true friend. lang beses coh n un npatunayan. You never cared for me(tma b grammar coh?). ako lng ata tunay n nkkkila2 s tunay niang ugali.

AUBREY:: Ggawa n kta ng blog mo.(hindi xia c variable Y and not also Gabanna)



Pano kya nlman ni skye kung cno un?? tma kea xia???

0 comments: